Sea Bream Pattern — “Medetai” Soft Silk Bolt
“Tanmono” for “Juban” with Tai fish pattern.
In Stock – 1 available
- New ”Tanmono” for “Juban”
- This is revival of old pattern in “Taisho” era, when European culture was imported in Japan.
- “Tai” fish (sea bream) is believed to be a fish that brings good luck in Japan because “Tai” is included into the word “Medetai” that means a call for celebration.
- Not only for making up traditional “Juban“, it will be interesting to use in various ways, such as for making up a blouse and dress, as this is thin silk fabric.
- ”Yuzen” dyeing
- Made in Kyoto
- Silk 100%
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||37 x 1350 cm|
|Color||White and black mixed|
|How to wear||Not only for making up traditional Juban, you can use in various ways, such for making up a blouse and dress, as this is thin silk fabric.|