Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry.
“Tomesode” with Lily
Preowned “Tomesode” with Lily embroidery.
In Stock – 1 available
- This is highest class Kimono called “Tomesode”(留袖) for married women with emblems, called “Kuyo-boshi”(九曜星).
“Kuyo”(九曜) represents 9 astronomical bodies deriving from Indian astronomy or astrology, that was considered to have influence on prosperity, harvest, and health. Family emblem of “Kuyo-boshi” is reflecting the wish for glory of the family tree.
- Lily flowers are all embroidered, that is rare.
- There are some spots on the back collar. Please check them with photos before you decide to purchase.
- In addition to wear as normal Kimono, how about to use it as a gown ?
- Silk 100%
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||Back Length: 155 cm
Back Width: 29 cm
Total Front Width: 37 cm
Shoulder Width: 30.5 cm
Sleeve Width: 32.5 cm
Sleeve Length: 46.5 cm
Collar Width: 11 cm
|Condition||Not bad (some taints)|
|How to wear|