Noren Curtain ‘Sharaku’
“GOFUKU NO HI” sale !
Traditional Japanese fabric dividers for hunging between rooms
In Stock – 1 available
- This is called ‘Noren‘, traditional Japanese fabric dividers, hung between rooms, on walls, in doorways, or in windows
- One vertical slit cut from the bottom to nearly the top of the fabric, allowing for easier passage or viewing
- Sharaku Ukiyoe (woodblock printing) pattern on black
- The Kabuki actor Otani Oniji II in the role of Yakko (manservant) Edobe, 1794.
- Cotton 100%
- Made in Japan
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||150 X 85 cm|
|Condition||Very good (New)|
|How to wear|