Green “Kikko” Vintage Obi
Pre-owened, non-tailored “Fukuro-Obi”, good with “Furisode”
Out of Stock
- Pre-owned, non-tailored “Fukuro-Obi” good with “Furisode”
- Pattern with flowers in hexagons, that are motifs of tortoiseshells, called “Kikko-Gara” (亀甲柄) in Japanese. Kikko means tortoiseshell and it is regarded good luck item because tortoises live long lives.
- Suitable for formal
- There are a few small indistinctive spots
- In addition to wear on Kimono traditionally, you can arrange it such as tablecloth and room interior.
- Note: As Obi is stored folded in the drawer, it has some deep holding lines, that is normal condition for Obi.
- Weight includes shipping materials
- Cups are not included, decoration purpose only
|Size||30 x 427cm
Pattern Length: 52, 260 cm
No pattern Length: 115 cm
|Condition||Good (with a few indistinctive spots)|
|How to wear||In addition to wear on Kimono traditionally, you can arrange it such as tablecloth and room interior.|