Gorgeous Orange “Uchikake” with Cranes
Preowned “Uchikake”(打掛) Kimono used for wedding.
In Stock – 1 available
- Preowned “Uchikake“(打掛) Kimono used for wedding
- Crane is a symbol of happiness and good luck, and often pictured on Kimono, especially on “Uchikake”.
- As this is very gorgeous, how about to display it as an interior ?
- As it was used trailing along the floor, there is a part of indistinctive filth on hem.
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||Back Length: 178 cm
Back Width: 32.5 cm
Total Front Width: 43 cm
Shoulder Width: 32.5 cm
Sleeve Width: 34 cm
Sleeve Length: 103 cm
Collar Width: 11 cm
|How to wear|