Business Card Case with Japanese-taste Fabric “Yukiwa”
Handmade Japanese-taste Card Holder created by Artist, “Tsuchihashi Rumi”
Out of Stock
- The card case fits standard business cards (10 per pocket, 2 pockets) as well as credit cards, gift cards, and driver’s licenses.
- It would make a nice present with a gift card inside and it will do double-duty as card wallets after the holiday season (or birthday or anniversary…) has passed.
- Interesting contrast of 2 different types of Japanese-taste fabrics.
- Outer pattern: Traditional motif of snow circle called “Yukiwa” (雪輪) and Wisteria flower circle called”Fujiwa”(藤輪）
- Inner pattern: ”Kasuri” (絣）taste flower of Japanese Plum called “Ume” (梅）
- Material: Fabric=Cotton, Stiffener=Paper cardboard, Stitch string=Silk
|Size||7 x 10 cm|
|How to wear|