Business Card Case with Japanese-taste Fabric “Geta”
Handmade Japanese-taste Card Holder created by Artist, “Tsuchihashi Rumi”
In Stock – 1 available
- This card case fits standard business cards (10 per pocket, 2 pockets) as well as credit cards, gift cards, and driver’s licenses.
- It would make a nice present with a gift card inside and it will do double-duty as card wallets after the holiday season (or birthday or anniversary…) has passed.
- Interesting contrast of Japanese picture of outer fabric and Western picture of inner fabric
- Outer pattern: Japanese Sandals (“Geta” (下駄) and “Zori” (草履)), Japanese socks (“Tabi” (足袋)), Comb, Japanese hair accessary (“Kanzashi” 簪) and Chrysanthemum
- Inner pattern: Coffee cup & sauser, Sugar pot, Tea pot with pink stars
- Material: Fabric=Cotton, Stiffener=Paper cardboard, Stitch string=Silk
|Size||7 x 10 cm|
|How to wear|