Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry.
Business Card Case with Japanese-taste Fabric “Peony”
Handmade Japanese-taste Card Holder created by Artist, “Tsuchihashi Rumi”
In Stock – 1 available
- The card case fits standard business cards (10 per pocket, 2 pockets) as well as credit cards, gift cards, and driver’s licenses.
- It would make a nice present with a gift card inside and it will do double-duty as card wallets after the holiday season (or birthday or anniversary…) has passed.
- Interesting contrast of Japanese picture of outer fabric and Western taste picture of inner fabric
- Outer pattern: Flower of Peony called “Shakuyaku” (芍薬), and Cherry blossom.
- Inner pattern: Alphabets and flowers on white fabric
- Material: Fabric=Cotton, Stiffener=Paper cardboard, Stitch string=Silk
|Size||7 X 10 cm|
|Condition||Very good (New)|
|How to wear|