“Hanhaba-Obi” Yellow “Yukiwa”
“GOFUKU NO HI” sale !
Reversible “Hanhaba-Obi” (半幅帯) good for “Yukata”
Out of Stock
- “Hanhaba” (半幅) means half size in width. This is Obi of which width is half size of regular Obi, such as “Fukuro-Obi”.
- Reversible, one side with traditional motif of snow circle called “Yukiwa”(雪輪) on golden yellow, and the other side with single moss green color. There are small “Sakura”(cherry blossom) embroideries in “Yukiwa”.
You can wear on both sides depending on the coordination with Kimono.
- Good for casual kimono, such as “Yukata”(浴衣) and “Komon”(小紋).
- Please check “Yukata Tanmono Sakura”, that is coordinated with this obi, too !
- Polyester 100%
- Made in Japan
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||16.5 X 400 cm|
|Color||Yellow and Moss Green|
|Condition||Very good (New)|
|How to wear|