Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry.
Reversible “Hanhaba-Obi” (半幅帯) good for “Yukata”
Out of Stock
- “Hanhaba” (半幅) means half size in width. This is Obi of which width is half size of regular Obi, such as “Fukuro-Obi”.
- Reversible, one side with purple and yellow “Yagasuri”(矢絣) pattern on off-white, and the other side with single bordeaux color. “Yagasuri” means allow motif with “Kasuri” weaving.
You can wear on both sides depending on the coordination with Kimono.
- Good for casual kimono, such as “Yukata”(浴衣) and “Komon”(小紋).
- Please check “Yukata White Cattleya”, that is coordinated with this obi, too !
- Cotton 100%
- Made in Japan
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||15.3 X 380 cm|
|Color||Off-White, Purple, Yellow, Bordeaux|
|Condition||Very good (New)|
|How to wear|