Gold “Makie” Art Obi
New “Fukuro-Obi” of “Kodaiji Makie” (高台寺蒔絵) Art
In Stock – 1 available
- New, non-tailored “Fukuro-Obi”
- Pattern with a motif of ”Kodaiji Makie” (高台寺蒔絵) art. “Makie” is a technique of gold lacquer, and “Kodaiji” is a temple in Kyoto, of that interior is decorated with “Makie”.
- Suitable for formal use
- In addition to the use of traditional Obi band on Kimono, it will be nice to be arranged for interior and tablecloth.
- Made in Kyoto
- Silk 80% Polyester/Rayon/Gold string 20%
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||31 x 434 cm
Pattern Length: 53, 272 cm
No pattern Length: 109 cm
|How to wear||In addition to the use of traditional Obi band on Kimono, it will be nice to be arranged for interior and tablecloth.|