Gorgeous Fan Wave Pattern Obi
New white elegant “Fukuro-Obi” with fan wave pattern
In Stock – 1 available
- New, non-tailored “Fukuro-Obi”
- Japanese old traditional pattern called “Shosoin Yukiwa Seigaiha” or, “正倉院雪輪青海波” in Kanji, a kind of ”Shosoin Pattern” (正倉院文様). ”Shosoin” is a kind of warehouse that stored emperor’s treasures between late 7 and middle of 8 centuries. Their patterns were influenced by Roma, Persia, India, and China as “Shosoin” was the terminal of Silk Road.
- Partly woven with gold string
- Suitable for formal use
- In addition to the use of traditional Obi band on Kimono, it will be nice to be arranged for interior and tablecloth.
- Made in Kyoto
- Silk 80% Polyester 10% Rayon 10%
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||31 x 446 cm
Pattern Length 55, 283 cm
No pattern Length 108 cm
|How to wear||In addition to the use of traditional Obi band on Kimono, it can be arranged for interior and tablecloth.|