Action failed. Please refresh the page and retry.
Kimono Gown “Furisode”
Gorgeous Kimono Gown remade from vintage “Furisode”
Out of Stock
- Gown made by Artisan, Uchiyama Izumi from clean preowned “Furisode” worn in the “Coming-of-age Ceremony” in early 90′s.
- Pictures with full of flowers, such as wisteria, chrysanthemum, and peony, cherry blossoms, and maple leaves.
- Motifs of fan with a carriage and snow circles called “Yukiwa” (雪輪) with butterflies, cranes, and lovebirds called “Oshidori”(鴛鴦).
- Back lining fabric is white with orage color on the cuff and hem.
- There are some lines made due to previous sewing. Please check them with photos before you decide to purchase.
- Silk 100%
- Weight includes shipping materials
|Size||Back Length: 141 cm
Back Width: 32 cm
Total Front Width: 42 cm
Shoulder Width: 34 cm
Sleeve Width: 35 cm
Sleeve Length 98 cm
Collar Width: 5.5 cm
|Color||Light Bordeaux Red|
|Condition||Good (with some lines of previous sewing)|
|How to wear|