Charity “Tenugui” – Light Mazarine
Japanese Traditional Towel, called “Tenugui” (手ぬぐい)
In Stock – 10 available
- This is charity sales for the victims of Great East Japan Earthquake on March 11, 2011 by the group “Tsuzuku-Kimono”, which our artisans belong to. Please refer the message from “Tsuzuku-Kimono”.
- Motif of Japanese scissors used for cutting sewing string. It was selected as a symbol of the group of Kimono sewing artisans.
- Japanese traditional way of dyeing, called “Chusen”(注染). The color will be more stable with usage of each time, and you can enjoy nice feeling of the texture.
- Please do not leave wet on other stuff in order to prevent the color transfer.
- Please do not use chlorine bleach when washing.
- Cotton 100%
|Size||34 X 100 cm|
|Condition||Very good (New)|
|How to wear|